Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Move Ya Feet!



Thanks to Jakub Stefano for inspiring me to post this song on my blog ( slow Monday as usual ), it's my favorite hit from the movie "White Chicks" and the Hit Reality TV series, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." I Luv the QESG OST, and you can listen to it on my Multiply.com account, too.

Hmmm...sexy/yummy/delicioso!!! Thanks, Jakub!



"Move Your Feet" lyrics by JUNIOR SENIOR





Don't stop, don't stop the feet


Won't stop, won't stop the beat and GO


(Junior)Chorus: Everybody, move you're feet,and feel united ohohoh (2x)Yeah, we goin' down town., oh yeah (4x)


(Senior)d-d-don't stop the beat I c-c-can't control the feet p-p-people in the streets com'on everybody, move your feet


Don't stop, (don't stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, (won't stop) won't stop the beat And GO




(Junior)Chorus Everybody, move your feet,and feel united ohohoh (2x)Yeah, we going down town, oh yeah(4x)


(Senior)s-s-sing my song and y-y-you sing along, just p-p-put my record onand all of your troubles are dead and gone


Don't stop, (don’t stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, (won't stop) won't stop the beat And GO




(Junior)Chorus:Everybody, move your feet,and feel united ohohoh (2x)Yeah, Oh yeah (3x)


(Senior)Don't stop, (don't stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, (won't stop) won't stop the beat‘N’ GO


(Junior)Chorus (3x):Everybody, move your feet,and feel united ohohoh Yeah




RockYou FXText - Get Your Own


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own
"

No comments: