Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fabulous Advice Columns for the Gay Boys + More Derrick Davenport


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own




RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own






Sometimes, we have questions that we just can't ask even with our own friends. However, there are other people willing to hear you out. I've been a fan of Dra. Margarita Holmes and Dan Savage, and I'm liking the new read I've discovered from Alvin Tan. Sometimes funny, at times bitchy, and often frank, their columns are straight to the point and very informative. Thank God for people like them, in a world full of religious nitwits and right-wing misinformation, Dra. Holmes ( pictured far above ), Dan ( pictured below Margie Holmes )and Alvin ( sorry, no available pic yet ) are like a shining beacon of hope and enlightenment that guides the gay soul especially during dark times. On a lighter note, I've featured Derrick Davenport several weeks ago, and I'm featuring him again because I've found more of his naughty pics ( the man is HUNG! ). More pics at Iason R*cks Riki!


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own



RockYou FXText - Get Your Own
"


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

No comments: