Monday, December 31, 2007

Blake Riley


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own



RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own




"Oh Baby, Baby...I'm not that Innocent!" Blake having s Britney Spears moment...very cute, though.






Blake "Brumbelow" Riley is, im my humble opinion, the hottest guy in Randy Blue's roster of studs, and perhaps the hottest bottom in the industry. The guy is just 21, and had been a cheerleader in his college days at MIDWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY.


Check out Blake with the other Boytoys of Randy at Iason R*cks Riki.


Check out his fun and sexy interview at Queer Bites, and get in touch with him through his website, MySpace and Yahoo! group. Meanwhile, enjoy his pics here.




RockYou FXText - Get Your Own


Thanks for the add, Blake, and you have a very hot blog and website at MySpace!

When asked about his likes and dislikes about the adult industry?
Umm well the likes are many. I get to work with beautiful men, famous names, and great directors. The money is always great and so are the people I meet. On the downside it’s a total competition and there is always going to be someone prettier or more popular usually so it’s a fierce fight to the top lol.


Blake recently received the cupcake special from Reese Rideout and James, see it at Iason R*cks Riki.

More of Blake Riley revealed at Iason R*cks Riki!

On his MySpace, Blake wrote: I am looking for some awesome people to hang out with and show me around! As far as a relationship I want someone who is a sincere, honest, and a trustworthy person with an awesome and fun personality. I need someone who is able to love me despite my flaws and weeknesses. Someone who will stand by me and LOVE ME FOR ME!! I have loved and lost and learned from each and every relationship I've been in, something some people can't always say. I do not ever want to settle for second best because I believe I am worth the very best! I know that that MR. RIGHT is out there somewhere. But until I find him, guess I'll just keep living. Awwwww...come here, Blake, let me cuddle you...




When asked what gets him off the fastest:
Well of course being fucked really good always works the quickest for me ha ha. ☻☻☻ hmmm, can we test that...


Blake sure got it good with Chris in this video.

No comments: