Saturday, December 29, 2007

Reichen Lehmkuhl Vs. Perez Hilton








The Battle is On!!!






Amazing Race Winner and Gay Icon, Reichen Lehmkuhl defends himself versus Hollywood's Most Hated and Paris Hilton Fanatic, Perez Hilton after the Queen Gossip Blogger ran several articles on his blog that he had been dumped by Lance Bass, and that he quickly moved on by making out with Survivor's JP Calderon.






La Faux Hilton [ by the way, we heard our Chatty Blogger Sis, La Perez Hilton, professed to be a TOP on the Howard Stern Show ( I know, LOL!!! ); I hope that trivia didn't spoil your appetite ] wrote "A solo Reichen attended Bravo's OUTzoneTV.com and Krol Vodka Launch Party at HERE bar and Lounge in West Hollywood on Thursday, and the newly single reality TV star was enjoying playing the field.
Multiple spies at the party tell us that Lance Bass' ex-boyfriend got rip-roaringly drunk and was seen getting quite cozy with not one but TWO guys.
After sharing some public kisses with fella number one, Reichen shifted his attention to that hunky homo pictured above.
He's none other than JP Calderon, who like Reichen is a reality TV whore. R was on The Amazing Race and Calderon was on Survivor.
A friend of Reichen tells PerezHilton.com that he and JP - who arrived separately but left the Outzone party together - "definitely hooked up."
He seems more of his type than Bass.
Don't be sad Lance. Call Perez! Ha!"









That blog seems to have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, and Reichen immediately launched a Counter Blog on his MySpace for all his Friends and Fans. He wrote:









Mario Lavendeira (PerezHilton.com) is a Big (blank) Ugly Liar, an Accused Thief and Criminal
All,

From the Horse's Mouth: Just a friendly reminder that when you read websites like PerezHilton.com, you are reading lies and are being taken advantage of as you make more money for a person who does nothing but fabricate storeis to make his site look interesting.

That anyone would trust someone like Mario Lavendeira (PerezHilton.com) who STEALS from photographers, bloggers, and the general population, is beyond me, really. This person is a common criminal.

Contrary to what this ugly wind-bag has reported, I have not broken up with my boyfriend. I did not go home with anyone from "Survivor" from any party. I have not "made out with" anyone at a party while I have been with my boyfriend. The opposite has been written on his site. It is all a complete and blantant lie. This person is a liar. Period.

My book was done before I ever met Lance. I do not date people so that I can "use" them. I'm self-sufficient and happy to be that way. I have served my country, I have made my own money, my own career, written my own books, bought my own homes and other possesions, and I'm proud to be this way, on my own. I am not broke. I am individually financially sound. I date people because I happen to love them. Period.

I will only post this once. This disgusting person and his site makes up blatant lies to create interesting stories. I am one of this criminal's targets. Understand that. So know, from here on out, that if you read anything about ME on PerezHilton.com, you are 99.9% sure to be reading a lie or an exagerrated, incorrect version of something that is 0.01% true.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Love, Reichen

P.S. Here is some information on "Perez" and how he stole a check from a friend and deposited into his account while he was using CRYSTAL METH. This guy is a drug addict, criminal, and thief.



"Perez Hilton, of PageSixSixSix fame--but whose real name shall remain verboten because, unlike him, I have some tact--is a total thief.
He got run out of L.A. because he is a meth addict and a thief. The boy had the gumption to steal a check from a friend's apartment and then deposit it into his own account as a third-party check. Like his ass wouldn't get caught.
But tina makes you do stupid things. He did get caught, though I'm not sure what happened with his court case. This happened like eight months ago.
Check fraud, forgery, theft. Then his blog takes off and people in L.A. started posting comments to it about the theft. He deletes them all.
So you heard it here first. If he gets any more famous, tell people not to let Perez get too close to your dresser drawers, because if he is cracked he will steal from you regardless of the consequences."












Ouch! I can't believe our hunky soft-spoken crush can be such a super b*atch ( all the more reason to love Reichen further ), especially when his honor and his motivations are questioned. Was Reichen out of line? No, but if he was, I wouldn't blame him. Anyway, Reichen, honey, look at the bright side: You've definitely made it in Hollywood if you've been targeted by the Faux Hilton. Do you guys agree? Thought so! I found this poem Sergeant Hunky Lehmkuhl might find nice ( I did ). Reichen versus Perez, who will come out on TOP? Will Reichen be victorious, or will Perez end up TOPPING Reichen ( hee hee hee ).




Rumors



by Denise Edwards

I avoid the their sneers, their rolling eyes
I choose not to hear their slanderous lies
I dart away from that viperous stinger
I will not be stung by that poisonous finger!

I strive to emulate my Father's ways
and show His wisdom in all my ways
I rest my hope on the things He has taught
I wil not, in this scandel, be caught!

I pray for release of that one to pity
I have no room in my heart
for the one without integrity!

Account for the character that you lack
look in the mirror, see who stares back?
A fool! who stabs his brother
With such a dangerous enfraction
who of you can brag
of one ounce of perfection?!









No comments: