Monday, December 31, 2007

James Hawke: Sexy, Horny, Southern Devil


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own
"

Randy Blue describes him as an amazingly sweet southern boy. James’s body is remarkable. He is lean and toned and his arms are so sexy. But I think its his smile that draws you in, and his thick, sexy southern accent. James is brand new and exclusive at RandyBlue.com. I know you are going to love the videos featuring him. It is a great introduction to just what this guy is capable of in the industry. My personal favorite James Hawke video: his hot 3-way with Blake Riley and reese rideout.






Randy Blue says: "James Hawke is a sweet southern boy with a little bit of a devil mixed in. Make that a horny little devil. James completely knocked me off my feet. Not because of his beautiful body, big smile and all his sexual assets but because he was so amazingly sweet. The guy got out of his taxi and slapped me on the back thanking me for the opportunity to work for Randy Blue. Now I know you must think I like getting my ass kissed but please listen when I say this was sincere and genuine. within one hour of hanging out with him I'll admit I was hooked. James loves to smile and laugh and he is the kind of guy anyone would want for a best friend. I could imagine myself going camping with this guy and believe me, I don't usually go camping. James's body is remarkable. He is lean and toned and his arms are so sexy. But I think its his smile that draws you in, and his thick, sexy southern accent. James is brand new and exclusive to us here at Randy Blue. And you know what? You won't find him anywhere else... "

JAMES HAWK is also a newcomer to the adult industry yet; it won't be long before everyone knows his name. "I have to thank my agent for getting me in touch with Randy," he says. "It's been nothing but positive, and I enjoy all of the experiences as they come. I hope to stay a while in the business, and have a good time while I'm working." Like the other two exclusives, James loves getting out and meeting fans of the site. In my opinion, James Hawk is currently one of the sexiest men working in the adult industry today and it's only the beginning for him.






Mmm, this guy is totally droolworthy… I love his tanned skinned in contrast to his pale, white ass. I just love that! You guys should enjoy James, he really does have a fantastic smile and tight lickable body ( did I just say that?). Randy describes him as an amazingly sweet southern boy. James’s body is remarkable. He is lean and toned and his arms are so sexy. But I think its his smile that draws you in, and his thick, sexy southern accent; this guy could go a long way in the Gay Adult Industry.











RockYou FXText - Get Your Own
"

No comments: