Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shindou's Glaring Dream






RockYou FXText - Get Your Own





RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own


Glaring Dream is the ending theme of my all-time favorite Yaoi, or even my all-time favorite TV series which is Gravitation! In Gravitation, Shuichi Shindou wants to make a famous band. He works on his band, hoping to get a chance in the public eye, with nothing on his mind but his musical ambitions. One night as Shuichi writes song lyrics, his paper blows away, and a stranger picks it up. The man is Yuki, a famous romance novelist who tells Shuichi that his writing skills are grade school level. From that moment on, Shuichi is determined to find Yuki and have him explain his rudeness... he just doesn't realize that he's experienced love at first sight. When Shuichi finally finds Yuki, it's a journey of obstacles, frightening experiences and haunting pasts trying to keep them apart. But, it's just the gravitation of fate and love that always pulls these lovers back together everytime.

I love anime, and yaoi...consequently, I've grown to like J-Pop as well. You can find some of my J-Pop faves here. Enjoy!


Glaring Dream

Gravitation OST Ending Song
by Bad Luck ( Anime )/Mad Soldiers ( Credits )

Song by Tomokazu Seki ( but peformed Kinya Kotani )

Words by Yuriko Mori

Music and Arranged by Riki Arai

Guitar Hidetoshi Suzuki

directed by Tomoko Shibuya

Mixed by Tatsuya Kawakami

Recorded by Yuzuru Nakayama

Recorded at Studio Sound Ship



nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaserumayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa Glaring One Way
kogoesou na boku o terasutsumetai toki ga yume o furaseru kono te no naka o surinukete
negai kazoe mezameta toki ni yureru maboroshi ni kimi ga utsuru
boku o michibiku kasuka na SHIRUETTOnagasareru fuan dake o tsugeru yasashisa mo
eien ni mitasareta ashita mo hoshikunaikimi ni todokeru hazu no kotoba wa It's Talk To Myself
kage mo naku hibi ni ochirufurueru yubi de yume o kasaneru iki mo dekizu ni kuzureteku
tashika na koto futashika sugite nani o shinjireba kimi ni aeru
shiroku kieteku ano hi no SHIRUETTOawaku somaru kisetsu o miageru Life Winter Dream
tachidomaru boku o saraukaze ni kesareru torinokosareru mune ni kajikamu akogare motsumetai toki* ga yume ni tadayou sono te no naka ni uketomete
negai kazoe mezameta toki ni yureru maboroshi ni kimi ga utsuru
boku o michibiku kasuka na SHIRUETTO

English Translation


The whisper that dissolves into the bustling crowd
makes the memories scattered underfoot blur together.The blazing of the street where I walk about lost (glaring one way)
illuminates me as coldly as though it freezes.The cold times make dreams fall like rain and slip through my hands.
When I woke up from the countless wishes, you are reflected in a shimmering
illusion --
the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along.Even if the gentleness that tells about only what makes anxiety flow
had fulfilled eternity, I still don't want tomorrow.The words that I have to give to you are (it's talk to myself)
falling into an everyday routine, even without shadows.With a trembling finger, I gather up the dreams; without even breathing
on them, they're crumbling.
Even the certain things are too unreliable; if I believe in something, can
I be with you again?
It's whitely vanishing, the silhouette of that day.Looking up at that palely-dyed season (Life Winter Dream)
I, who stopped to stand still, am swept away.The wind blows it out, makes it be left behind; even the yearning is growing
numb from the cold in my heart.The cold times drift about in dreams, but are caught and held in your hands.
When I woke up from the countless wishes, you are reflected in a shimmering
illusion --
the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along.




Enjoy Kinya Kotani's live version of "Glaring Dream"



RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own


Dahil sa hirap ng panahon, bawal magkasakit! Take your Yaoi everyday!

No comments: