Monday, December 31, 2007

Jared's Underwear Party - Full Story ( from Completely Naked )






The three of us were stoked. It had been a while since we had been to a local theme party. The weather has been so fucking uncooperative and cold lately. But last night was different, it felt like spring in the air and this was the first of a string of parties we plan to attend this season.
This place was just over the bridge in a posh neighborhood that looked back over the bay toward San Francisco. Jeff met the couple that owns the place last year at some party. They are partners in a string of restaurants in Northern California and the house, I'm guessing one of many, screamed, "We are very successful!"
The invitation said we should wear our best underwear, but not just any underwear, it was a tighty-whitey party. It also said discretion was key upon arrival and that we should change after we entered the compound. Jeff chose D&G underwear for us. Mine were white boxers with a navy blue band around the waist. My cock filled out the crotch even when soft. I was sure I would look hot in them and my new fake tan.
We arrived through the gates and made our way into the pool house as instructed by the guy parking cars. We were told to change before entering the party. There were several other guys stripping along with Nathan, Jeff and me. The other guys had worn underwear underneath their clothes but for some reason we chose not to. Actually Jeff chose not to and I just followed along like I always do and didn't question and didn't even realize he had a secret agenda.
I stripped naked knowing the other two guys were watching. I went slowly, kind of getting off on them seeing me nude. I started to get hard and quickly slipped on the underwear. Something was wrong with them. Something horrible. My cock hadn't rested snuggly into the basket of the shorts like it usually does. It slipped right through them and was still exposed and now rock hard. Jeff was giggling and nudging Nathan to look in my direction.
"Damn it, Jeff," I screamed! "You fucking asshole!" He cut a whole just big enough that my cock push through when I moved a certain way. "Come on! I can't wear these! You have to give me yours!" "No way bro. You'll be fine Jared. Come on dude, everyone will love it. Just wear em bro."
I punched him in the shoulder as hard as I could and tucked my cock back into my shorts. He laughed it off again as we made our way to the main house.
The number of cute guys in the room overwhelmed me. I was also feeling a little ugly and old as I scanned the muscular bodies moving rhythmically to the music, laughing, talking and checking each other out. I held onto my crotch as we entered, scared that my cock would flop out at any moment.
We made our way to the bar and I ordered a drink. It was time to lose some inhibitions that I had built up since putting the damn things on. I really wanted to have a good time but I was a way to stiff. It may have been my workweek or something. Work is affecting everything I do including keeping up with this blog.
I slammed down a shot and ordered a beer. The effects were immediate. I'm a total lightweight when it comes to drinking. I felt my whole body relax. The music became more melodic and my body took over, dancing to the beat. I was still holding onto my crotch though.
Nathan had seen some of our friends when we arrived and dragged me across the room to meet up with them. Jeff had already disappeared. I could only guess that he already hooked up with the hottest guy in the room. He really isn't one to wait around. He believes the 'thrill of the hunt' that I so cherish is just a big waste of time. "Why hunt all night for one guy when you can just do everyone in the room," he says.
Matt and Kyle were their names, both single, both very cute, both just my type and Nathan's too. We hugged and kissed cheeks. I took the opportunity to tweak Kyle's little brown nipple. I felt the stirring of my crotch and shoved my hand down to keep it in place. It was too late though. Not only did it pop out and swell, my sudden movement focused everyone's attention down there. "Dude," Matt said. "Into a little exhibition tonight are we?" "Jeff," was all I could mutter out. They nodded and smiled knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Just leave it," Matt suggested as he touched it. I was completely turned on now but still tucked it in as best I could.
"Man Jared you are turning me on." Kyle reached into the waistband of my underwear and grabbed my ass. I giggled shyly then pulled away. "I'm going get another drink." I held onto my crotch as I headed for the bar again. I swear I drank more beer that night than I have all year! I think the count by the end of the night was three. Nathan stayed back and continued the conversation. He has this thing for Matt and I don't blame him. His arms were wrapped around Matt's waist the whole conversation. There is nothing sexier to me than two muscle hotties embracing, especially when one of them is Nathan.
I 'accidentally' bumped into this thin but exceptionally cut Asian guy at the bar. He was wearing the smallest, lowest cut underwear I have ever seen. His muscular ass was bulging out of the back and a nice deep crevasse leading to what I guessed was a cute little pink anus was exposed. My dick swelled again and pushed its way outside through the hole as I reached for a beer. He noticed immediately and glanced at me, almost asking permission, before he went for it. My cock was in his hands. "Nice," he said in broken English. "Thanks," I said as I tucked it back in and headed for Nathan and the others. He tugged on the waistband of my shorts as I walked away. I turned around and smiled again, then approached him. "I'll see you later," I said and left him.
Nathan was sandwiched in between Matt and Kyle. Kyle was in front and had a raging hard-on pushing out his underwear. I walked right up to him and yanked the front of his underwear down. "There, now we have both been exposed." He made no attempt to cover himself. It was nice. I was turned on and pushed my back up against him. We were a foursome sandwich.
We toyed with each other for a while. I think maybe an hour or so passed as we danced to the mind-numbingly loud music. Somewhere in that time the lights dimmed so low I could barely see and Kyle's underwear was completely gone and somewhere on the floor. His cock was dancing up and down as we danced and grinded our bodies together.
Jeff showed up with his hair all wet and disheveled from where ever he had been. He high fived the guys and came right up behind me and yanked my underwear down to my ankles. I stepped out of them like I didn't care and I think he was a little surprised.
The night was getting more and more raunchy. Half the guys were totally nude now and bodies were beginning to entwine. I decided to leave the group and told Nathan I was going for a walk. I had been standing with those guys for hours not really mingling and wanted to get out and see what else was going on. I also wanted to take in the castle those guys called home.
There were now 60 to 100 guys all over the place. It was dark. Everyone had moved inside I'm guessing because the temps dropped outside. Every room was filled with guys groping and fondling each other, guys kissing, cruising and blowing each other. It had become an orgy. I felt like I was on a movie set. I passed by a room where guys were doing coke. At least I think that's what they were doing; lines of white powder on a glass table and some kind of straws next to the lines. It made me really uncomfortable and I thought for a moment I should go get the guys and leave. But then, sitting over in the corner stroking his cock and looking up at me, was the Asian guy.
He leaped up and moved toward me. "Hey," he said. I said hey back and felt the swell of my cock as I gazed on his naked body. We embraced and began touching and exploring each other's body. Our hard-ons locked together and I grabbed his ass and kissed his neck. He was all warm and smooth. I like smooth. He had a well-defined chest and huge ripples making up his abs. He smelled nice too.
He knelt on the ground and, pulling me close to him, took my cock in his mouth. His tongue did things to my cock I've never felt before. He grabbed my balls and shoved his finger up my ass as he worked me over. I knew I wouldn't last long if he continued and pulled him back up to me. I thought at that moment that Nathan would come looking for me so I could share this new toy I found. We kissed and I explored his body with my hands again. Sometimes when I find a hot body I like, I would rather just worship it instead of get off or fuck. I love a tight, smooth, well-defined body, and he had a perfectly formed one.
I turned him around and explored his backside. He had a stunning ass. Before I could bend him over and verify the picture of his anus in my head, he turned around again and knelt down. I knew this would be a losing battle and let him go for it. He did that thing with his tongue again, over and over. I was racing toward ecstasy as I let the sensations take over. Knowing that guys walking past us were watching us really set me aflame. A few more strokes and I was exploding in his mouth. I didn't even give him any warning but he didn't seem to care. He took all my cum and sucked until I had no more to give then just left me and blended into the crowd.
I had had enough of the whole party thing and made my way back to Nathan and the other guys. As I turned the corner into the room I saw Nathan and Matt naked and wrapped around each other like a pretzel. Not wanting to interrupt, I found a seat and planned to watch the show, but they saw me and motioned me over. They too were ready to get out of there.
We dressed and headed back over the bridge with Matt and Kyle following. It was at our place the real, more private orgy started. Matt, Kyle, Jeff, Nathan and I stripped naked as soon as we were in the house. It started with the five of us attempting a standing, five-way kiss. Our bodies were pressed together and hands everywhere..." ( VERY HAWT Story, ain't it? If you wanna read the conclusion, you need to visit
Completely Naked for the Sexy, Orgasmic Ending )




No comments: