Monday, December 31, 2007

My thoughts on Madge and Brangelina


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own


Thanks to Coach Tea for the add, I Heart your poems in your blog, Eros the Bitterseet!




I need to get these films, I'll add them in my wishlist, where in Metro Manila can I find them? Any ideas? If not, where can I download them? Thanks!


Madonna is awesome in this ad! I hope this ad gets shown here.


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own


A year ago, some pyscho Christian terrorist dissed Brad and Angelina after the couple received applause and praise for their humanitarian efforts: "Today the world has gone sex crazy. Illicit sex has become the downfall of many in the Bible. Movie stars not married to each other, having babies and making headlines all over the world as though they were doing some great thing. Big deal! Just another moral pervert. And for them to become heroes for our kids. My wife and I will be married 49 years the next anniversary..." Who the f*ck cares why this idiot's dumb wife stuck by him for 49 years?! Maybe she's braindead, that explains a lot how she endured the torture. Going back to Brangelina, name me another actor who is giving one-third of her salary to humanitarian relief, or a “man of God,” for that matter. Angelina Jolie is one my heroes, dumb yotch!!! I've also started to have more respect for Brad Pitt, too.

Anyway, I also found some pics spoofing Angelina's adoption spree. They're funny, but kinda sweet, knowing how big her heart can be. Enjoy!







No comments: