Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tyra Banks: Kiss My Fat Ass!


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own







"In front of the studio audience at The Tyra Banks Show, she struts her stuff – wearing the same bathing suit that prompted tabloids to write headlines like “Tyra Porkchop” – and demonstrates how the wrong camera angle or a shift in body stance can “add weight” in a photo.

“Luckily, I’m strong enough and I have a good enough support system,” Banks, 33, says. “I love my Mama, and she has helped me to be a strong woman so I can overcome these kinds of attacks, but if I had a lower self-esteem, I would probably be starving myself right now. That’s exactly what is happening to other women all over this country.”




"I get so much mail from young girls who say, 'I look up to you, you're not as skinny as everyone else, I think you're beautiful.' So when they say that my body is 'ugly' and 'disgusting,' what does that make those girls feel like? I still feel hot, but every day is different. It's when I put on the jeans that used to fit a year ago and don't fit now and give me the muffin top, that's when I say, 'Damn!'"





"I feel more comfortable when I'm lighter - I sleep better, I snore less, I have more endurance when I work out, my arms look better. I've made millions of dollars with the body I have, so where's the pain in that? If I was in pain, I would have dieted. The pain is not there - the pain is someone printing a picture of me and saying those (horrible) things."


If you ask me, Tyra Banks is not fat: shes's PHAT!!! I do not think she deserves any of these "fat ass" and "she's not hot anymore" comments on this set of pictures of her recently in a bikini. Other worthless blogs, have been saying the same "fat" thing. Yeah, she's not a stick insect like she was when she was cat-walking for Victoria Secret, but she is by no means a fattie, and even with the extra pounds, most women would love to have a figure like hers. Tyra, a former supermodel, gets crucified for gaining some weight, and people wonder why models like Ana Carolina Reston will starve herself to death in order to stay "hot" for modeling. If Tyra is fat, then what are the rest us? It's absolutely ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous are the Tyra haters who are nowhere as pretty or as sexy as Ms. Banks! Tyra is not fat, so stop saying that.






RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

No comments: