Monday, December 31, 2007

"I Don't Know Her."




That's the only thing Mariah said about J.Lo, and I think she should be commended for biting back her tongue. As the expression goes, if you can't say something nice about someone, better not say anything at all. J. Lo had allegedly sampled, without permission, works that Mariah was about to sample, and reports say the divas have hated each other ever since. If that's true, Mariah had the right to go nuclear on Ms. Lopez, but she didn't. Mariah-Haters should stop posting this video and diss her for being a "diva" ( is that a bad thing? ).



RockYou FXText - Get Your Own



A Big and Hearty THANK YOU to THE UNWRITTEN who created the banner for my blogs. I don't really understand these codes and churvah, so I begged him to make me a nice banner. Although kinda TOOO GAY. it's still way too NICE!!! Check out his blog at www.theunwritten.multiply.com/journal. His Multiply rocks!

No comments: